Civil Lighting and Power
We invest heavily in our staff, with regular upskilling on NZQA courses in health and safety, project management and operating certifications on heavy machinery.
We have a range of plant and heavy machinery for the excavation, delivery and installation of street lighting, mains cabling, ducting and distribution boards. With this equipment in-house it removes delays and provides a turn-key solution for clients and main contractors enabling them to focus on other aspects of the project.
Ester Electrical can offer design-build solutions ranging from subdivision reticulated cabling, overhead to underground mains relocations, mains repairs and relocations. Large builders temp supplies for Cranes, lifting equipment or lifeguard builders connection on civil sites and incoming mains and telecom for site enabling works.
We can combine our cabling runs to include all trenching works with either our own in-house plant or subcontract in the work through our close network of delivery partners. We have access to a range of heavy machinery and drilling equipment to suit any sized project.
While running in your mains cabling we can also include installation of all free issue chorus ducts and cabling, that way you can minimize sub-trade coordination on your project, ensuring timelines for services installation are met.
Directional Drilling & Services locating
Through our network of delivery partners, we offer complete ground scanned directional drilling solutions, enabling ease of cabling and duct installs around existing client and infrastructure services
Ester Electrical is 4.5/5 Star Impac Prequal Accredited.
Key Civil Projects
- Stage 1 Lighting design, supply and installation for the Mangere Pump Station Extension.
- Lighting Design and Supply for the 45m deep Tunnelling shaft for the Central Interceptor project with Ghella Abergeldie JV Type 1 Hazardous area installation.
- Lighting design and supply for illumination of the TBM lay-down site at Mangere Pump Station Extension.
- Street Lighting design, supply and installation for May Road (over 22x 12m light poles taking into account obtrusive lighting effects for residential zones)
- Concrete structures – Site service work, LV mains relocations, crane power supplies and Site lighting
- Ongoing maintenance and breakdown assistance for Smith Cranes
- Rapid DC EVcharger installation, charger management and Electrical Inspections on several Watercare sites
- Temporary Solar Lighting Solutions at Keith Hay Park whilst site excavation works undertaken.