WHY ARE LEDS LIGHTS BETTER?
A well designed LED lighting installation fat your business will bring you superior results in performance, functionality, and economy and safety.
REASONs WHY TO UPGRADE TO LED LIGHTS:
- LED fittings are extremely efficient, converting 80-90% of the electricity used directly into light, this means more lights, less power and heat.
- LEDs don’t need their lamps changed and are robust in high use environments. LEDs can last up to 10 years or more and are highly durable.
- By having a higher energy to light output (lumens) it creates significant efficiencies for your business, reducing your power-related overheads and your carbon emissions. You will also recover the cost of installation over time with the reduced power-related overheads.
- An LED lighting installation will last much longer than other options. Even compared to longer lasting traditional floodlight options such as halogen or metal halide lights, LEDs come out on top – a 20 watt LED can do the same job as an 80-watt halide or halogen bulb for a much longer time.
- LED lights produce a more uniform, consistent light compared to traditional halogen lighting, meaning you will have reduced dark spots and shadowing, reducing the risk of workplace accidents, improved task lighting, more visually alert staff/workers.
- LEDs look better The quality of light doesn’t change as they age. This makes them useful for business signage.
LED SECURITY AND AREA LIGHTING
Our team at Ester Electrical always recommend LED as the best option for security lights and area floodlights. They are generally efficient enough to leave on all night and are a great deterrent for thieves when switched on motion sensors or activated in combination with PIR cameras.
LED HIGH BAY/ LOW BAY FITTINGS
LED’s make an attractive, long-lasting and flexible solution for high bay lighting in warehouses. We can design a lighting solution to accommodate your warehouses exact lighting needs, whether its high intensity task lighting for manufacturing to low intensity storage lighting, Ester Electrical Has the lighting solution to suit your needs.
OFFICE LIGHTING/ TROFFER LIGHTING
Replacing old Flickering office ceiling grid lighting with LED equivalents are a must, An LED lighting installation is a perfect upgrade for any office, providing even and long-lasting, consistent light for your staff with no flickering or half working fittings
An exit sign is generally on 24 hours a day, required for your building code of compliance and is extremely important in emergency situations. LED lighting ensures your exit signs are fully compliant, outlasting traditional, halogen and fluorescent emergency light fittings.